Login     Help

Did I Walk Into Your Dream? by Adia

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Pacey I have a surprise for you!" Joey heard Andie shout, *Oh no! Oh god no! * She thought as she raced into the living room. "Andie what exactly is that surprise?" Joey asked "Oh... nothing..." Andie replied while grinning wickedly.

"What is it?" Pacey asked exitced while coming down the stairs grinning like a little boy on Christmas. "Come here..." Andie replied "Andie please don't..." Joey pleaded but Andie yanked out the picture before she could stop her.

Pacey's face turned four different shades of red. "Who were you dreaming about last night Pacey?" Andie said throughout her giggles. "Well not about Ice Queen over there that for sure..." he said trying to cover up the truth in his voice.

Joey felt herself shatter into a million pieces. Her face twisted into shame, heartache, and fear. She turned and walked quietly out of the house, unshed tears were in her eyes but she did not wipe them away she only hung her head and walked out to the dock.

Nobody except Jen noticed that she left. Dawson after seeing the picture got really quite, Andie was teasing Pacey, Pacey was trying to tell them that it was nothing, and Jack just smiled at the picture.

Jen followed Joey out to the dock and sat down beside her. "Joey I-" Joey shook her head slowly to signal not to say a word. They sat quietly out on the dock together.

"Did anyone notice that Joey has her eyes open in the picture?" Dawson asked the other three. They all looked in confusion as they looked in the picture; Joey had her eyes open and looked like a deer in headlights.

"Do you know what this means?" Andie asked the guys, they just stared at the picture "Joey must have been awake when you were cuddling with her..." she looked at Pacey.

Pacey looked up to see her sitting on the dock with Jen. "Excuse me..." he said while making a mad dash for the dock. Jen got up and stood at the beginning of the dock with her arms folded acrrossed her chest.

"Haven't you done enough damage to her for today?" Jen said sternly.

"Please Jen let me talk to her..." he said while looking over her shoulder to see Joey facing the creek. "No Pacey, now go" she said while blocking him, he tried to get pass but she flipped him on his ass into the creek. Pacey came to the surface a little shocked *I guess she took self-defense classes in New York* He swam around to the front of the dock.

"I am so sorry... I mean I didn't know ... you just... I thought... you never..." Pacey rambled as he clung to her legs. "Joey what I am trying to say here is that I love you... I-" he was cut off by Joey "You love me?" "Yes..." he trailed off and looked down.

"Hey..." she lifted up his chin "You should never be embarrassed to care for other people." Joey threw her arms around him and jumped in the river with him. Laughing and smiling the whole time but when the laughter died down they kissed.

It was a soft gentle and loving kiss. "OOOHHHHH" they both heard as they looked Jen, Andie, Dawson, and Jack were staring at them from the edge of the dock. Joey rested her head against Pacey's forehead "I love you too Pacey Witter." Pacey smiled from ear to ear and kissed her again except this was passionately. "You guys... get a room!" Andie shouted but neither one heard a word.

Chapter end notes

Was it good? Was it bad? You tell me, just write ok?? Right now I am going to go kill the yellow rat thing that has come on my TV so later!