Login     Help

Did I Walk Into Your Dream? by Adia

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Joey smiled as she lay back on the dock. She loved Pacey, and she didn't mind because who wouldn't love Pacey? He's everything a man should be and more.

*But why do I still feel something missing?* Joey thought as she tucked an annoying strand of brown hair behind her ear.

"What ya doin' Potter?" Pacey said as he sat down next to her. She looked over at him and looked back at the creek "Just thinking," He looked at her and popped a piece of gum in his mouth.

"Can I have a piece?" Joey asked as she watched him grin. "Only if you come and get it" he said while showing her the gum in his mouth. She shook her head and looked back out at the creek and Pacey added "because this is the only piece I have and I ain't giving it up without a fight."

She shook her head without looking at him. "I should have know you would be a prude-" he was cut off by Joey's lips. She slid her tongue in and retrieved the gum. Pacey was more than shocked as she pulled away chewing the gum.

Pacey flashed her a wolfish grin "If I didn't know any better Josephine I believe you enjoyed doing that."

She grinned, "Pacey," he looked at her "anything that keeps your mouth shut is my enjoyment."

Joey got up from the dock and walk to Dawson's house leaving a very confused and happy Pacey behind.

Pacey stared out to the water and licked his lips *mmm, I can still taste her* he shook his head *Witter shut up you shouldn't dream about something you can never have. * Pacey thought back to the first time that he met her.

{{{Flash back}}}

Pacey stumbled along a trail near the creek. "I am six years old! I can stay out after three o'clock!" he stomped down the path when something or someone fell on top of him.

Pacey woke up to a pair of big brown eyes in his face. He screamed and so did the other thing. He sat up and was startled until he saw a little girl in front of him.

She smiled, then Pacey noticed how pretty she was. She had long brown hair that came to her waist, dimples in her cheeks, big brown eyes, she was a little taller than him, and she was wearing cut off shorts, a white tank top, and she was bare footed.

Then her smile fell and she rushed to look at his knee "are you okay?" she asked worried. His knees had been cut up when he fell and now there was blood coming from it.

Pacey looked down at her examining his knee and smiled "Yeah, I'm fine." Then he looked a little confused "Where did you come from?"

"Well," she started nervously "I was climbing the tree and then I heard you yelling and then I fell." She had not moved from her spot at his knee, and she was still checking it.

"Who are you?" he asked a little shyly. The little girl blushed and looked down "Josephine Potter." Pacey looked at her confused "Josi- Josi- Josifin?"

Josephine giggled "No Josephine!" she said giggling, she liked this boy. "Oh, I don't think I can say that," Pacey said, "By the way I am Pacey Witter."

She sighed, "Well Josephine is my name but since you can't say it you can call me," she thought for a moment and then she heard Pacey say "Joey!" she smiled and nodded "besides I hate the name Josephine anyway!"

Joey looked down at his knee "I think I better ask my mommy to fix this for you," She stood up and held out her hand but Pacey shook his head "no I think I better go home,"

Then Joey put her hands on her hips "Pacey Witter you are coming with me right now!" she said as she tapped her foot. Pacey smiled "all right Joey." She helped him up and put his arm around her shoulder to help him walk.

"Are you hungry Pacey? Cause my mommy makes the best peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!" she said enthusiastically. "Yeah but one thing, what kind of peanut butter and jelly?" he said.

Joey gave him a weird look "Duh! Crunchy peanut butter and grape jelly it's only the best kind."

"All right just checkin' cause I won't eat any other kind," he smiled "besides you got a lot of making up to do Potter because I don't make friend with any one that happens to land on me."

Joey shook her head "Like I would have purposely fell on you in the first place!" He smiled "Aww Jo you know you like me." Joey rolled her eyes and said, "Bite me Pacey!" He flashed his one million-dollar smile and blew a kiss at her. She slapped him playfully "Witter I think being your friend is just enough payback for falling on you."

{{{End of Flash Back}}}

Pacey smiled as he remembered *That's the day I fell in love with her, She looked so cute sitting there doctoring my knee* He sighed as he laid back *For some reason this girl has wiggled her way into my heart a long time ago with a smile, and she still manages to tie me up in knots with a touch.*

Joey watched Pacey from the porch. He had been sitting out there a while, she smiled *I still can't believe I did that!* She sank further down in the wicker couch when Jen came out of the house with a carton of Ice Cream and two spoons.

"Do you want some?" Jen asked sitting beside her. Joey looked over and smiled "Yeah," she took the spoon and dipped it into the Ice Cream. "Mmm, chocolate chip cookie dough Ice Cream, my fave," She said closing her eyes to savor it.

"Um, do you think Dawson will mind?" Jen said giggling and Joey looked at her "He'll get over it," she said dipping her spoon into the Ice Cream "and if he doesn't well, too bad."

Joey smiled at Jen "You know what?" Jen looked over at her

"What?"

"I think we might be friends after all," Joey said smiling while dipping her spoon in the Ice Cream. Jen smiled widely and pointed her spoon at Joey "You know I think your right."

Andie walked into Dawson's living room to see Jack reading a book on the couch. "Hey Jackers!" she greeted happily. Jack looked up and smiled "Hey what's up?" Andie sat down beside him "well I need a ride to the one hour photo because I need some pictures developed," Jack nodded "all right just let me get the keys."

As Jack ran upstairs Dawson came down. He walked into the kitchen while Joey and Jen came into the living room with an empty box of chocolate chip cookie dough Ice Cream and two dirty spoons.

"Andie?" Dawson said as he came in " I am going to have to come too because somebody ate all the Ice Cream," he said as he glared at Joey and Jen who giggled and ran into the kitchen together.

"All right Andie, you ready to go?" Jack said as he came back down from Dawson's room. "Yep! Oh, Jack, Dawson needs to come with us, is that ok?" Andie asked perkily as she stood up from the couch.

"Yeah I guess so, " Jack said shrugging his shoulders. Andie's face brightened she really liked Dawson. "You ready to go Dawson?" Andie asked looking over at Dawson smiling. He looked at her and ginned "Yeah I am."

"Great!" Andie said as she headed towards the door. The guys shrugged their shoulders and left.

Pacey got up from the dock and walked back to the house. *What do I have that she would want? I am the town screw up, I have a bad reputation about being sexually active with teachers, and-*

"-A really nice ass!" Joey said throwing her hands up in the air to make her point. Jen giggled "What else does he have that interests you?" Joey sighed did she really have to tell someone? Wasn't it obvious enough?

"Well he's sweet, kind, generous, smart, strong emotionally and physically, gorgeous and I am not only talking about his physical appearance either," She sighed he was a fine piece of male specimen.

Jen shook her head "You've got it bad girl."

Joey looked at her and smiled triumphantly "And I like having it too!"

"You like having what?" Pacey said while standing in the kitchen door way.

He had his shirt off showing his well-sculpted well-tanned chest and shoulders, and his six pack. He had little beads of sweat on his chest, his khaki shorts came in the middle of his kneecap showing off his muscular calves, and he had his million-dollar smile on.

Joey looked at him and said breathlessly "A heart attack." Pacey looked a little confused at this and Jen gave her a weird look.

"OK," he walked to Dawson's bedroom and Jen looked at her "A heart attack? That's all you could think of? He's going to think your crazy!" Jen said disbelieving what she said.

Joey smiled "it wasn't a lie," she said still breathlessly after admiring his back view. She looked at Jen "What?" Joey asked innocently Jen just laughed and shook her head. Joey smiled wickedly "of coarse it isn't all about his mind either."

Pacey went into Dawson's room and plopped down in the directors chair and he leaned back *Joey was my first kiss, God I love her."

{{{Flashback}}}

"I can't believe I am doing this, let alone with you!" Joey said frustrated as she went behind the shower stall. Pacey smiled "Aww Jo you know you want me," Joey growled a little from the stall and Pacey chuckled.

"Pacey if you look I swear I will beat the living shit out of you!" she said menacingly. He laughed "all right I won't, I promise," Pacey turned around and looked out at the other side of the pool and splashing while doing so.

"It's ok to look now," Joey said as she swam a little in the pool. Pacey turned around and swam towards her. "I still can't believe I am going skinny dipping with Pacey Witter in a public swimming pool in the middle of the night and I am only thirteen," she mumbled under her breath.

"One this isn't skinny dipping because we have our underwear on, two what's so bad about me, and three you are twelve and a half," He said while shaking his finger to make his point.

"Alright fine this technically isn't skinny dipping, you're the most annoying person I have ever met, and my birth day is next month so I was close enough" at this Joey smiled proudly.

Pacey rolled his eyes and sank under water. Joey smiled at the place were he went down; after a few minutes Joey began to worry. "Pacey?" she said while swimming around "Pacey, Pacey?" Joey's eyes began to look frantically around the top of the water, then she dove under.

When she came back up she still hadn't found him. "Oh my-" a hand covering her mouth and dragging her over to a darker corner of the pool cut her off. Joey slowly opened her eyes to see Pacey looking at her.

"Pacey Witter! Don't you ever do that to me ever again! I was so scared that something had happened to you! You asshole!" Joey raised her hand to slap him but stopped when she saw the look in his eyes.

"You were scared something happened to me?" he said with an astonished look in his eyes.

"Well yes, I am kind of attached to ya Witter" Joey said sheepishly while looking down. Pacey took her chin into his hand and made her look at him.

"You should never look down your too beautiful for that."

Joey looked at him, then leaned closer to Pacey's lips and barely touched them with her own. It was a soft sweet kiss that didn't last very long. When they pulled away Joey rested her forehead on Pacey's chest.

"Pacey?"

"Yeah?" he said looking down and stroking her hair. "If you tell anyone about this I will kick your ass." Pacey chuckled a little "I wouldn't dream of it Josephine."

{{End Flashback}}

*That summer we had a fling and we promised never to tell anyone, or even talk about it.* Pacey was snapped out of his thoughts when a perky voice called "Hey Pacey I have a surprise for you!" it was Andie's voice.

He ran down the stairs to find out what exactly his surprise was.