Login     Help

The Bet by Cinty

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Pacey Witter slid into the seat next to Joey Potter, a wide smile on his face. “Joey, I could kiss you right now!” he said excitedly.

She turned to face him, a look of horror on her face. “Um… and why would you do that?”

“My dad just told me that if I make high honors he will buy me a car! I wouldn’t never even have a chance if it wasn’t for you.”

“Pacey,” Joey said gently, placing her hand on his shoulder, “it is with the utmost love and respect that I tell you, there is no way you are making high honors.”

He grinned, a demonish look on his face. “Care to bet on it?”

“A sure bet, I’ll take that. What are the stakes?” she asked, intrigued.

“If you win, and I don’t make it, I will be your slave until you head off to college. Literally anything you want, will be yours.”

“Anything? You’ll mow my lawn, paint that last bedroom and take me shopping at the mall?” she asked, already enjoying this idea. “And just out of a curiosity, what do you get if you win?”

He looked at her, a challenging look on his face. “If I win, you, Miss Joey Potter will give me a blow job.”

“Pacey!” she shrieked, hitting his arm playfully. “Seriously? This is what you want from me?”

“This is what I want from every beautiful woman,” he said, winking at her.

“So if you win, you will receive from me one blow job, end of story?” she asked suspiciously.

“Yup, you might even like it,” he said hitting her with his elbow.

“Fine, I agree to the terms,” she said, not looking nearly as shocked as embarrassed as he expected. “But Pacey… we’re not going to tell anyone about this bet - right? Because while I know I will be victorious - I don’t really want the general population, especially a certain best friend/ex boyfriend knowing about it.”

He nodded his head. Dawson. Of course, it always comes back to Dawson.

“Okay, so we are shaking on this. And you are 100% seriously agreeing to put my dick in your mouth if I am able to make high honor role?” he asked skeptically.



She reached her hand out. “If you are able to make high honors, not only will I put your dick in my mouth, I will even swallow... You realize in order to make high honors, you’ll have to actually, like study and apply yourself Potter style? I’m not worried,” she said confidently.

He took her hand and shook it confidently, ignoring the slight electricity he felt as their hands connected.